This course is for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
This qualification is applicable to individuals who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to further develop their skills across a range of business functions. This has been designed to give individuals the skills and edge needed to take leadership of an organisation and manage it accordingly. It is ideal for those who are looking to pursue a management or supervisory role by recognising and enhancing your current knowledge and skills to become the business leader you aspire to be.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd (RTO #45024) is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER). Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Pro Leaders Academy for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Pro Leaders Academy may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted. NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
2021-01-01 to 2021-12-31
Unit 1, 451 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD